5 Tips to Becoming a Successful PI in Florida
About The Florida Investigator CC Intern Course
The National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA) is an approved provider of investigative training in the state of FL. NITA’s online program delivers a comprehensive investigative curriculum that provides a flexible and convenient way to pursue licensure in the state. Our curriculum has been approved by the Department of Education (DOE) as well as NITA is listed as an approved school on the Division of Licensing’s website. (School # 4875).
This course was written by Steve Cassell, President & Chief Academic Officer of the National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA). Steve Cassell has over 20 + years of experience within the investigative industry and is a published author and nationally recognized speaker on Private Investigator topics. The Florida Investigator “CC” Intern Course (40 hours) provides the necessary training required in order to apply to become a Private Investigator in the state.
- Why Should You Consider a Career in Private Investigation?
- 4 Ways NITA’s Online Courses Beat Traditional Investigative Training
- The National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA) Announces Online Job Board for Private Investigators
- 5 Ways a Background in Military or Law Enforcement Can Prepare You For a Second Career as a Private Investigator
- Nine Reasons to Choose NITA (National Investigative Training Academy, Inc.)