Georgia State Examination Preparation
This program is a comprehensive review of the study materials and information needed in order to be successful when completing the Georgia Private Detective Examination.
Georgia Private Detective State Exam Preparation
The governing Body for Private Detectives in the state of Georgia is the Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies. They oversee all of the licensure process within the state of Georgia and after submitting your Private Detective License application in Georgia, once approved, the Board will communicate the examination process.
From the Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies, here is information regarding the exam:
- Once the Board approves candidates for examination, the approved candidates will be notified by the administrator of the exams, PSI. Candidates who are not approved for the exam will be notified within two weeks after the Board meeting.
- PSI administers exams for the Board. Once you are approved by the Board for the appropriate exam, you will be notified in writing by PSI, along with instructions on how to register online for the next exam. PSI maintains their exam schedules, and exams are given frequently. There are many choices of dates and locations available.
- There are no study materials provided by the Board other than the Georgia Law and Board Rules.
The exam consists of 80 questions and the individual has 90 minutes to complete the exam.
NITA’s Georgia Examination Preparation Training Course consists of the following:
- Links to Official Georgia Code as it applies to Private Detectives
- Links to the Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies
- Application process and Licensure information
- Testing information
- Multiple quizzes to enhance exam preparation
NITA’s Testing with in the course provides over 200 questions to assist the potential investigator with mastery of the rules and regulations that are covered on the Georgia Private Detective Examination.
NITA’s test preparation includes
- Over 50 questions covering the Georgia Title 43 and Georgia Title 16 and Firearms
- Approximately 50 questions on Georgia Chapter 509 and Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies
- Over 100 questions on general investigative knowledge to include legal aspects of surveillance, observation, rules of evidence, interviewing and interrogation.
- And a Final Examination and Review with over 50 questions to re-enforce the material taught.
School administrators at NITA are available to assist all students during normal business hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST. Students may call 800-730-6482 or email at info@InvestigativeAcademy.com.