Immediate need for a Field Investigator within the largest worldwide investigative solutions company. Join us as we continue our expansion into all areas of investigations, allowing continual growth for all employees.
- Conduct multiple types of complex claims investigations
- Conduct video surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Obtain videotaped documentation of subjects
- Conduct background/activity checks and courthouse research
- Conduct scene investigations
- Submit daily updates regarding work performed on each case
- Submit professional and client ready investigative reports
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence into on-line case management system
- Due to driving, constant state of alertness in a safe manner is an essential function of this position
- Licensed or Eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator
- Experience in conducting surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area. (as necessary)
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends.
- Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
- Reliable and fuel efficient vehicle with minimum of auto liability insurance.
- Possess or is willing to purchase: covert camera, digital video camera with uploading capabilities, and laptop computer with Windows Operating System with access to Microsoft Word
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance.
- Military or Law Enforcement background
- Experience as a Private Investigator or detective