Immediate need for a Surveillance Investigator within the largest worldwide investigative solutions company. Join us as we continue our expansion into all areas of investigations, allowing continual growth for all employees. We offer the most premiere compensation and benefits package in the industry. This includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, monthly vehicle allowance, company fuel card, company matched 401k and more.
- Conduct video surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Obtain videotaped documentation of subjects
- Conduct background/activity checks and courthouse research
- Write and record statements
- Conduct scene investigations
- Draft thorough and detailed investigative reports
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence into case management system
- Due to driving, constant state of alertness in a safe manner is an essential function of this position
- Licensed or Eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator in PA and surrounding states.
- Experience in conducting surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area. (as necessary)
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends.
- Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
- Reliable and fuel efficient vehicle with minimum of auto liability insurance.
- Possess or is willing to purchase: covert camera, digital video camera with uploading capabilities, and laptop computer with Windows Operating System with access to Microsoft Word
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance.
- Military or Law Enforcement background
- Experience as a Private Investigator or detective