Immediate need for a Territory Manager within the largest worldwide investigative solutions company. Join us as we continue our expansion into all areas of investigations, allowing continual growth for all employees. We offer the most premiere compensation and benefits package in the industry. This includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, monthly vehicle allowance, company fuel card, company matched 401k and more.
- Review all new assignments to include pre-investigative work, client supplied documents and adhere to SLAs to ensure all necessary information is present. Contact the client for any clarification and relay expectations to field investigators.
- Review and process daily updates to clients.
- Conduct quality control reviews of investigative work in territory of operation by ensuring client special handling instructions are followed, and case objectives and due dates are met.
- Ensure effective production and performance management within team by monitoring workloads.
- Communicate effectively with investigative field staff and client regarding progress of assigned cases, and recommendations for further initiatives.
- Monitor the progress and quality of the investigation from beginning to end to ensure the service level requirements are met, quality achieved, and investigative planning is followed.
- Manage challenging caseload with high degree of customer focus.
- Approve payroll, expenses, and time off for direct report(s).
- Review and process investigator submitted work product. Focus on quality and compliance with customer expectations.
- Evaluate staff performance and work closely with Human Resources to ensure properly handling of employee topics.
- Conduct regularly scheduled calls with staff.
- Evaluate staffing needs for territory and work with recruiting to maximize capacity in the field network, which will include conducting interviews and other onboarding task.
- Minimum of 2 years of management/supervisory experience preferable with oversight of direct reports and/or in the investigative industry.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, rapport building skills, organization and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task, and computer and Internet skills.
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and multitask.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Critical thinking with the ability to make sound judgement and decision making.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems.
- Be able to act quickly and decisively.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination and documentation are required as this position directly or indirectly supports a Federal Government Contract. [2 doses of Moderna or Pfizer; 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson]. Medical and religious accommodations are considered for exemption.