Immediate need for a Video Production Specialist within the largest worldwide investigative solutions company. Join us as we continue our expansion into all areas of investigations, allowing continual growth for all employees.
- Proofreading and editing investigative reports and client correspondence to ensure all text elements meet established quality standards for content, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Converting video from tapes, discs or digital uploads to appropriate format to meet client needs.
- Reviewing surveillance video provided by investigators and comparing against investigative reports for time and accuracy. Editing reports as appropriate.
- Acquiring still photos and video clips obtained during investigations from media saving to case files and attach to reports.
- Utilizing databases and telephone to research data requirements for new cases, investigators, case managers, and data-only cases and print/post to the web.
- Interpreting research data for Surveillance Investigators and Case Managers.
- Composing letters to clients for video copy assignments and providing verbal or e-mail updates as specified.
- Excellent report writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Computer and Internet Skills Including Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who takes on challenging responsibilities and holds self-accountable for results and performance.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Highest level of integrity
- Commitment to excellence