- NITA Course Introduction
- An Investigator's Role in a Background Investigation he Why and When
- Tools Needed to Complete a Background Investigation-Using Contacts to your Advantage
- Steps to Take when Conducting a Successful Investigation
- Why Body Language is Important During a Background Interview
- How to Complete a Final Background Investigation Report
- Conclusion and Summary
Background Investigations-Guidelines and Procedures is a continuing education training course that discusses the mechanics of how to successfully conduct a background investigation. This course will start with an introduction to NITA's training and showcase when you will want to initiate a background investigation The comprehensive training will outline the tools needed, steps to take when conducting a background, interviewing contacts and body language, and how to write a complete report
Private Investigators will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete four (4) hours of dynamic training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.