- NITA Course Introduction
- Bomb Threat Assessment
- Bomb Threat Safety for the Security Guard
- Safety Awareness
- Awareness and Safety Techniques as a Security Guard
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Responding to Hazardous Materials
- How to Read Labels from Hazardous Materials
NITA is an approved training school by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). NITA's California school license number is ATG 2939 with Jeff Dingle as our approved instructor in California. We are approved to offer the required security guard training for licensure in California.
- As a Security Guard Registrant in California, you are required to complete 32 hours of training within six (6) months.
- Part 1: Registrants need to complete 16 hours within 30 days. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
- Part 2: the remaining 16 hours within 6 months. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
California Security Guard Card Officer Safety Training course overviews officer safety to include topics on bomb threat assessment, safety awareness, blood-borne pathogens, responding to hazardous materials, and how to read hazardous material labels.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam for each topic above to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.
Need more training? Check out NITA's complete California Security Guard Card Training Options