- NITA Course Introduction
- Security Guard Desirable Qualities
- Recognizing Gender, Racial Harassment, and Discrimination
- Discrimination Laws
- Effective Communication for the Security Guard
- Verbal Diffusion
- Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Ethical Conduct for the Security Guard
NITA is an approved training school by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). NITA's California school license number is ATG 2939 with Jeff Dingle as our approved instructor in California. We are approved to offer the required security guard training for licensure in California.
- As a Security Guard Registrant in California, you are required to complete 32 hours of training within six (6) months.
- Part 1: Registrants need to complete 16 hours within 30 days. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
- Part 2: the remaining 16 hours within 6 months. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
California Security Guard Card Public Relations Training provides an in-depth review of how Public Relations affects your job. When you’re ready to launch your security career, this course’s convenient online, on-demand format lets you set your own schedule and learn when it works best for you. Enroll today!
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam for each topic above to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.
Need more training? Check out NITA's complete California Security Guard Card Training Options