- NITA Course Introduction
- How Security Affects the Cannabis Marketplace
- The Importance of Security at a Cannabis Facility
- Perimeter Security Policies & the Cannabis Operation
- Perimeter Security- Policies & Equipment
- Effectively Utilizing Keys and Locks
- Security Design Programming for Cannabis Buildings
- CCTV Systems and Equipment Utilized
- Intrusion Detection and Protecting the Facility
- Access Control and Management of Entry Points
- Lighting Philosophies and Basic Concepts
This cannabis training curriculum is a professional development training course which will teach the necessary training needed when protecting a cannabis operation or facility. Cannabis industry related topics include keys and locks, perimeter security, using design for security, lighting, CCTV, access control, intrusion detection, and many other cannabis industry topics.
The legal cannabis industry is growing at a rapid pace and having a knowledge of the industry and the security measures needed is essential in the cannabis marketplace. Cannabis industry operations, managers, and even non-security managers can benefit from, security knowledge. With the high risk of theft and easy to move product in the cannabis industry, security professionals need to be knowledgeable, well-informed, and trained to be successful in this ever growing marketplace.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete sixteen (16) hours of dynamic professional development training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.