- NITA Course Introduction
- An Overview of GPS Tracking and Information for the Investigator
- How to Utilize GPS during an Investigation
- Tips and Tricks for Using GPS Devices and Applications
- Legalities Surrounding GPS
- Recap and Additional Resources
GPS-Boundaries for Investigative Use is a professional development training course that discusses the when, why, and how of GPS usage for Private Investigators. This course will outline the legalities of using GPS devices and applications for Investigators, how GPS will enhance your surveillance findings, suggested applications and devices to use, and the best tips and tricks for utilizing GPS during your cases.
Private Investigators will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete two (2) hours of dynamic training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.