- NITA Course Introduction
- Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Professional and Vocational Licensing Information
- Rules and Statutes Governing the Investigative Profession
- HAR Chapter 97, HRS Chapter 463, HRS Chapter 436B and other statutes relating to investigations
- Examination links and suggested study resources
- Multiple quizes to enhance exam preparation
To be a licensed Private Investigator in the state of Hawaii, you need to complete and pass a state examination. Study and learn the necessary materials to be successful on your Hawaii Investigator State Exam. NITA's training offers a comprehensive review of the topics and information included on the state exam including HAR Chapter 97, HRS Chapter 463, and HRS Chapter 436B as well as additional rules regarding private detectives and guards, occupational safety and health, and general principles of justification.
The course curriculum starts by walking you through the application and testing processes so you’ll know what to expect. We will showcase the rules from the Hawaii Board of Private Detectives and Guards and review the laws and statutes governing investigators. This NITA course also features review quizzes that offer three times as many questions as you’ll find on the exam, so you can be sure that you’re retaining the information as you go. Additionally, the course also includes links to a wide array of external resources that can help you prepare for the state exam.
Like all NITA courses, this training is available online, and on-demand so you can study and learn whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.