- NITA Course Introduction
- Five Disciplines of Evidence
- Rules of Evidence for Scene Incidents
- Evidence Integrity and Collection
- Evidence in Court
- Value and Importance of Evidence
- Incident Scene Preservation
NITA is an approved training school by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). NITA's California school license number is ATG 2939 with Jeff Dingle as our approved instructor in California. We are approved to offer the required security guard training for licensure in California.
- As a Security Guard Registrant in California, you are required to complete 32 hours of training within six (6) months.
- Part 1: Registrants need to complete 16 hours within 30 days. ( 8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
- Part 2: the remaining 16 hours within 6 months. ( 8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
California Security Guard Card Incident Scene and Evidence Training overviews the five disciplines of evidence, how to collect evidence, evidence in court, and scene incident preservation. This course is considered a BSIS elective training course.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam for each topic above to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.