- NITA Course Introduction
- What it Means to Be a PI and How to Become a PI
- Job Expectations and Opportunities for a PI
- What a PI Can and Can Not Do
- PI Life in the Media and Misconceptions
- Related PI Careers in Security and Police Work
- The PI Difference
Investigative Career-Reality vs. Misconceptions is a continuing education development training course that discusses the importance of an investigative career and how the reality of the job is different than the portal in the media. Further topics will cover the related careers and differences within the industry and the PI Difference.
Private Investigators will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete two (2) hours of dynamic training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.