- NITA Course Introduction
- Louisiana State Board of Private Investigators Examiners (LSBPIE)
- Rules and Statutes Governing the Investigative Profession
- LA R.S. 37:3500-3525 and LAC 46: LVII relating to investigations
- Examination links and suggested study resources
- Multiple quizes to enhance exam preparation
To be a licensed Private Investigator in the state of Louisiana, you need to complete and pass a state examination. Study and learn the necessary materials to be successful on your Louisiana Investigator State Exam. NITA's training offers a comprehensive review of the PI Laws and Rules/Regulations in Louisiana to successfully complete the licensure process.
The course curriculum starts by walking you through the application and testing processes so you’ll know what to expect. We will showcase licensing process from the Louisiana State Board of Private Investigators Examiners (LSBPIE) and review the laws and statutes governing investigators. This NITA course also features review quizzes that offer three times as many questions as you’ll find on the exam, so you can be sure that you’re retaining the information as you go. Additionally, the course also includes links to a wide array of external resources that can help you prepare for the state exam.
Like all NITA courses, this training is available online, and on-demand so you can study and learn whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.