- NITA Course Introduction
- Stressful Situations as an Investigator
- How to Deal with Stress within the Profession
- Professional Stress Triggers
- The Importance of Mental Health
- Managing the Investigator Lifestyle and Stress
- Tips and Tricks for your Mental Health and Wellbeing
Mental Health-Managing the Investigator Lifestyle is a professional development training course that discusses how stress can impact your job and profession. Topics will overview job stress, how to handle stress, the triggers that create stress and tips and tricks to manage your mental health as an Investigator.
Private Investigators will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete two (2) hours of dynamic training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.