- NITA Course Introduction
- Missouri Board of Private Investigator and Private Fire Investigator Examiners Information and Links
- Rules and Statutes Governing the Investigative Profession
- Missouri Chapter 324 and Title 20, Division 2234 relating to investigations
- Examination links and suggested study resources
- Multiple quizes to enhance exam preparation
Ready to become an Investigator in Missouri? NITA offers a state examination preparation course that showcases the necessary materials needed to be successful with your career. NITA's training offers a comprehensive review of the PI Laws and Rules/Regulations in Missouri to complete the licensure process.
The course curriculum starts by walking you through the application and testing processes so you’ll know what to expect. Our lessons and topics will overview the required study materials including Missouri Statute Chapter 324 and Administrative Rules Title 20, Division 2234. Additionally, we will feature review quizzes that offer three times as many questions as you’ll find on the exam, so you can be sure that you’re retaining the information as you go. Additionally, the course also includes links to a wide array of external resources that can help you prepare for the state exam.
Like all NITA courses, this training is available online, and on-demand so you can study and learn whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.