- NITA Course Introduction
- State of Nevada Private Investigators Licensing Board Information and Links
- Rules and Statutes Governing the Investigative Profession
- NRS 648 and NAC 648 relating to investigations
- Examination links and suggested study resources
- Multiple quizes to enhance exam preparation
Enroll online and study and learn the necessary materials to be successful on your Nevada Investigator State Exam. NITA's training offers a comprehensive review of the PI Laws and Rules/Regulations in Nevada to complete the licensure process.
The course curriculum starts by walking you through the application and testing processes so you’ll know what to expect. Our lessons and topics will overview the required study materials including Nevada Revised Statutes 648 and Nevada's Administrative Code 648 as well as additional rules and laws suggested by the State of Nevada Private Investigators Licensing Board. This NITA course also features review quizzes that offer three times as many questions as you’ll find on the exam, so you can be sure that you’re retaining the information as you go. Additionally, the course also includes links to a wide array of external resources that can help you prepare for the state exam.
Like all NITA courses, this training is available online, and on-demand so you can study and learn whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.