- Death Investigation Overview
- Death Investigation Case Examples
- Cause of Death vs. Manner of Death
- Roles of Personnel at a Death Investigation
- Suspicious Death
- Different Types of Death Investigations
- Environment and Evidence
- Interviews and Body Language
- Working with Law Enforcement and Cold Cases
Different Types of Death Investigations is a professional development training course that discusses the process of a death investigation and how and how to identify different death scenes. The training will include different types of death investigations, real case examples, interviewing, evidence, and environments, relating to a death investigation.
Investigators will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete four (4) hours of dynamic professional development training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.