- Significance of Awareness Training
- What is Effective Communication?
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- Misconceptions of Communication & Due Diligence
- The Four Channels of Communication
- Communication Elements and Audience Consideration
- Communication Tools
- Interdependency of Effective Communication
- Communication and Skills of an Assertive Leader
- Verbal Diffusion & Enforcing Security Rules
Effective Communication is a professional development training course that discusses the foundation of effectively communicating as a professional. This training will discuss verbal and non verbal communication, body language as a form of communication, and the need to utilize equipment to communicate all while being as efficient as possible.
Investigative professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete dynamic professional development training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.