- How to determine if a death is suspicious
- Different circumstances surrounding a suspicious death
- The importance of the first 48 hours
- Using Social Media when investigating a death claim
- Physical evidence and witness statements
- Crime scene photos and videos
- Case studies and outcomes
How to Investigative a Suspicious Death Claim is a professional development training course that discusses the difference in a death investigation and the criteria for a suspicious death claim. This course will review how to determine if a death is actually suspicious, how to read death investigation documents and evidence, and how to use crime scene photos and videos to your advantage. Additionally, this course includes case studies of different death investigations outlining investigative clues and outcomes.
Private Investigators will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete four (4) hours of dynamic professional development training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.