- Preliminary Overview of Crime Scene Investigation
- What to Look for at a Crime Scene
- Processing a Crime Scene and Evidence Collection
- Legal Responsibilities of Crime Scene and Evidence Handling
- Definition of Crime Scene Reconstruction
- Suspicious Death - Homicide Vs. Accidental Death
- The Importance of Crime Scene Evidence
- Putting the Pieces Together
Crime Scene Reconstruction – An Introduction is a continuing education training course that discusses what to look for at a crime scene and how to process this information accurately and correctly. The training will include the steps to process a crime scene and the importance of chain of custody and evidence collection.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete four (4) hours of dynamic continuing education training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.