- NITA Course Introduction
- Introduction to Security
- Why Security is Important
- Security Policies for a Cannabis Facility and Operation
- Perimeter Security: Policies & Equipment
- Using Fences and Barriers at a Cannabis Location
- Keys and Locks - Control Policies
- Different Types of Locks and Keys
- Security Design Programming
- How you can use Design Principles in your Cannabis Location for Security
This cannabis training course is a professional development training course which will overview the guidelines and programming necessary to successfully protect your cannabis facility and operation. Working within the cannabis market that is in high demand with high theft rates, you will need to understand security polices. The correct procedures can increase your security presence to protect your product, employees, customers, and your operations.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete eight (8) hours of dynamic professional development training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.
Choose this bundled course for comprehensive training at a discounted price.
For a complete and overall training on how to secure your cannabis facility or operation, check out NITA's bundled course: Cannabis Security Course: Comprehensive 360 Training. This 16 hour course includes lessons on keys and locks, perimeter security, security design, security lighting, access control, CCTV systems, and intrusion detection.