- NITA Introduction and Course Expectations
- Definition of Perimeter Security
- Four Methods of Entry
- The Six (6) “D’s” of a Secure Perimeter
- Types of Barriers
- Fence Standards
- Fence Free Clear Zones
- Identifying Perimeter Weaknesses
- Different Types of Barriers and Issues
Security Operations: Perimeter Security is a continuing education training course that will take you through what is necessary to infuse perimeter security policies and equipment into any business or operation.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete two (2) hours of dynamic continuing education training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.