Private Investigator and Security Guard Spotlight: Michael O.
From Security to Private Investigator
Michael Osborne, who goes by Mike for short, said he was first familiarized to the field during his time serving in the United States Marine Corps (USMC). During his more than five years serving our nation’s country, he knew he wanted to apply his security guard experience in his next career move as well.
Upon his return to the Central Florida area, Mike was pointed to the Department of Agriculture and the requirements to become a licensed Private Investigator in the state. After conducting independent research of training programs in the area, Mike concluded that NITA would be the best choice for his educational needs.
Mike cited the school’s stuff, stellar reviews and ease of online learning as reasons for his selection. “The convenience factor was important to me,” he added. “The technology made it really easy to follow along with all course content and it was nice to be able to study on my own time.”
Certificate of Course Completion
Immediately upon the conclusion of the online course, Mike received his certificate of course completion. Shortly thereafter, Mike secured a job in the field he loves most. So, what’s next for Mike? Only time will tell, but the future sure looks bright.
Learn More About NITA
Have you considered exploring the field of security or private investigations? Whether you want to become a security guard or PI — or both — we have the online program for you. We invite you to visit investigativeacademy.com to learn more.
- Why Should You Consider a Career in Private Investigation?
- 5 Ways a Background in Military or Law Enforcement Can Prepare You For a Second Career as a Private Investigator
- 4 Ways NITA’s Online Courses Beat Traditional Investigative Training
- The National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA) Announces Online Job Board for Private Investigators
- How to Conduct More Successful Surveillance