This agreement constitutes a binding Contract between the Student and
National Investigative Training Academy, Inc.
Methods of Payment - Full payment at time of signing enrollment agreement.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if NITA does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee of $75.00.
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
- Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund. Time will be calculated based on log in times via NITA’s website.
- Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used in the calculation unless earlier written notice is received.
- Refunds on a Pro Rata basis will be given to students who did not complete over 40% of the course within 180 days. Time will be calculated based on log in times via NITA’s website.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of a student's enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from the student.
GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
I agree to comply with the rules and policies and understand that NITA shall have the right to terminate this contract and my enrollment at any time for violation of rules and policies as outlined in the catalog. I understand that NITA reserves the right to modify the rules and regulations, and that I will be advised of any and all modifications.
I understand that in order to graduate from the program and to receive a diploma, I must successfully complete the required number of scheduled clock hours, pass all written and practical examinations with a 75% average and satisfy all financial obligations to NITA.
I understand that NITA has not made and will not make any guarantees of employment or salary upon my graduation. NITA will provide me with placement assistance, which will consist of identifying employment opportunities and advising me on appropriate means of attempting to realize these opportunities.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES and ACADEMIC HONESTY
I understand that NITA can dismiss my enrollment based on mis-representation of myself. I must take the course load On-line myself and not have anyone else perform this task for me. I also understand that NITA has a ZERO Tolerance for Cheating and I will be dismissed from the course without refund if any fraudulent activities or academic dishonesty is identified.
This contract contains the entire agreement between NITA and myself, and no further modification or representation except as herein expressed in writing will be recognized.