To celebrate, we will be giving away one $50 VISA gift card to one lucky Facebook fan as a thank you for helping us spread the word about NITA’s online training courses for Private Investigators.
The National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA), an online provider of state-approved Private Investigator training classes, offers a variety of resources that can help you decide if private investigation would be a positive career choice. Immediate enrollment is available now. Learn more by calling 1-800-730-NITA (6482) or by exploring our course offerings.
The best part about this contest? You don’t even have to be a student to win! Here’s how it works:
Now through Labor Day (9/7), LIKE this post and invite your friends to do the same. Comment “Done” on the post to let us know you have entered our contest. Good luck! The winner will be announced Tuesday, September 8th.
BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by filling out an entry form.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of NITA (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: There will be one winner chosen at random.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive a Visa gift card, maximum value of $50.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant NITA a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant NITA the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. NITA is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: NITA reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to NITA and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to verify that you have met contest requirements.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. NITA in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: NITA is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, NITA may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release NITA from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
Our enrollment counselors are here to answer any questions you might have about our state- and board-approved status, pre-licensing training, or professional development programs.