ONLINE TRAINING COMING SOON
The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing, is finalizing updates to Florida Administrative Code 5N-1.140. These new guidelines will update the regulations regarding online training for the Florida Security D officer. Upon final authorization of the Florida Administrative Code, NITA will offer Florida Security D Training ONLINE.
NITA will offer via Zoom, instructor led, training in accordance with the guidelines set forth in Florida Administrative Code 5N-1.140. Topics will include
- Security legal aspects and F.S. 493
- Role of Private Security and Officer Conduct
- Communication Principles and Report Writing
- Access Control, Patrol, and Physical Security
- Safeguarding Information
- Interviewing, Emergency Preparations, Safety and First Aid
- Terrorism, Event Security
- Special Issues for Security
- AND so much more...
NITA's Florida Security D training will be managed and taught by Courtney Doroski, FL DI License #3300029. Cortney has a wealth of knowledge of the security industry and will offer a fresh perspective to the online training experience. As a previous patrol officer with numerous commendations and awards, Doroski offers a unique voice to enhance your security career in Florida. NITA is thrilled to have her as part of our team!
Coming Soon...You can choose your training option:
- All 40 hours in one week: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- All 40 hours over two weeks: Morning Option 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (for two weeks)
- All 40 hours over two weeks: Afternoon Option 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM (for two weeks)
Sign Up for Information Today...
Fill out the information below if you are interested in NITA's Online Florida Security D Training Course We will email you with updates and course schedules as soon as they are posted.