Online Courses for Private Investigators
Did you know that a career in Private Investigations is only a click away?
Whether you’re seeking to explore an investigative career for the first time or wish to expand your existing knowledge in the field, the National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA) provides immediate enrollment opportunities for Private Investigators at every point in their career.
NITA’s online program delivers a comprehensive investigative curriculum that provides a flexible and convenient way for working adults to achieve their investigative career goals. We pride ourselves on maintaining 100% student satisfaction.
What makes NITA’s Online Courses for Private Investigators different?
- National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA) courses are online and available for immediate enrollment. Click here to enroll now.
- NITA has been awarded an annual license from the Florida Department of Education. NITA’s Annual License # is 4875. Click here to view.
- NITA’s Chief Academic Officer Steve Cassell is a Board-Approved Training Provider in the state of Georgia. Steve Cassell’s instructor’s license number is CLTR001021.
- NITA is an approved provider of Private Investigator training in the state of Florida and is a board-approved provider of Private Investigator training in the state of Georgia.
- All material is provided in an online, instructor supported environment. Click hereto read testimonials from our students.
- We offer continuing education courses for states such as Alabama, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. For a complete list of NITA courses and to enroll online, please click here.
At NITA, we have the privilege of fielding questions from prospective students on a daily basis. You may have noticed a dedicated page on our website developed to answer the frequently asked questions that we receive regarding NITA’s investigative training program. We have even taken it one step further by ensuring a dedicated faculty member is available onsite to answer your questions in person or over the phone. Call anytime during normal business hours as 800-730—NITA (6482)
Ultimately, we believe each student should have a positive and engaging learning experience facilitated by state-approved course content and trained staff. Choosing the right investigative course for your specific learning style might be challenging, but it is our goal to help you navigate the process with ease.
We pride ourselves on maintaining 100% student satisfaction. Click here to see what others are saying about NITA’s online training courses for Private Investigators.