- NITA Course Introduction
- Arkansas State Police Information and Links
- Rules and Statutes Governing the Investigative Profession
- Arkansas Act 393 and Private Security Rules relating to investigations
- Examination links and suggested study resources
- Multiple quizes to enhance exam preparation
Study for your Arkansas State Examination online. NITA offers a state examination preparation course that covers a comprehensive review of the PI Laws and Rules/Regulations in Arkansas to successfully apply as an Investigator and complete the licensure process.
The course curriculum starts by walking you through the application and testing processes so you’ll know what to expect. Our lessons and topics will overview the required study materials including the Arkansas Act 393 and the Private Security & Alarm Services Rules. Additionally, we will feature review quizzes that offer three times as many questions as you’ll find on the exam, so you can be sure that you’re retaining the information as you go. Additionally, the course also includes links to a wide array of external resources that can help you prepare for the state exam.
Like all NITA courses, this training is available online, and on-demand so you can study and learn whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.