- California Private Investigator's Act, Chapter 11.3
- California Code of Regulations, Title 16, Division 7
- California BSIS (Bureau of Security and Investigative Services) Links and Information
- Laws Governing Investigators: GBLA and FCRA
- PSI Testing Information
- Multiple Quiz Questions and Review Materials
This program is a comprehensive review of the study materials and information needed in order to be successful when completing the California State Exam for Private Investigators.
NITA's course offers a review of all of the laws and regulations covered on the California Investigator State Examination. Upon review of all of the materials, you will have access to a final quiz with over 275 questions covering the topics on the exam - all online - at your own pace - and fits into your schedule !!