- NITA Course Introduction
- Criminal Laws
- Civil and Criminal Liabilities
- Types of Crimes
- Liability Issues and Laws
- Use of Force
- BSIS Rules and Regulations
- Responsibilities of a Security Guard
NITA is an approved training school by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). NITA's California school license number is ATG 2939 with Jeff Dingle as our approved instructor in California. We are approved to offer the required security guard training for licensure in California.
- As a Security Guard Registrant in California, you are required to complete 32 hours of training within six (6) months.
- Part 1: Registrants need to complete 16 hours within 30 days. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
- Part 2: the remaining 16 hours within 6 months. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
California Security Guard Card Liability and Legal Issues Training covers topics on Legal and Liability issues including civil and criminal laws, types of crimes, use of force, how to work as an ethical security guard and the rules and regulations from the BSIS. This course is considered a BSIS mandatory training course.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam for each topic above to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.
Need more training? Check out NITA's complete California Security Guard Card Training Options