- Florida Statute 493 and Administrative Code 5N-1
- The Intern/Sponsor Relationship
- Professional Ethics
- Legal Issues: Liability
- Report Writing
- Equipment for Private Investigation
- Interviewing and Truth Verification
- Sources of Information and The Computer and Investigations
- Restrictions on Records
- Locating People and Background Investigations
- Executive Protection and Anti-Terrorism
- Courtroom and Formal Hearing Demeanor and Practice
- Pre-Trial Responsibilities
- Specific Trial Responsibilities
- Investigator as a Witness and on the stand
This is an online forty (40) hour course that meets the State of Florida’s Division of Licensing requirements in accordance with F.S. 493 to obtain a Private Investigator “CC” Intern License.
Upon passing with a 75% or higher, the student will immediately have access to a printable diploma. If requested this diploma can be mailed to the student. Additionally, NITA will fill out the Certificate of Completion, form FDACS-16062, and mail this to the student.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.