- Florida Statute 493 and Administrative Code 5N-1
- The Intern/Sponsor Relationship
- Professional Ethics
- Legal Issues: Liability
- Report Writing
- Equipment for Private Investigation
- Interviewing and Truth Verification
- Sources of Information and The Computer and Investigations
- Restrictions on Records
- Locating People and Background Investigations
- Executive Protection and Anti-Terrorism
- Courtroom and Formal Hearing Demeanor and Practice
- Pre-Trial Responsibilities
- Specific Trial Responsibilities
- Investigator as a Witness and on the stand
This is an online forty (40) hour course that meets the State of Florida’s Division of Licensing requirements in accordance with F.S. 493 to obtain a Private Investigator “CC” Intern License.
Upon passing with a 75% or higher, the student will immediately have access to a printable diploma. If requested this diploma can be mailed to the student. Additionally, NITA will fill out the Certificate of Completion, form FDACS-16062, and mail this to the student.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.