- NITA Course Introduction
- Kentucky Board of Licensure for Private Investigators Information and Links
- Rules and Statutes Governing the Investigative Profession
- Kentucky Statute KRS 329A and Administrative Regulations 201 KAR 41, relating to investigations
- Examination links and suggested study resources
- Multiple quizes to enhance exam preparation
Learn about the Kentucky State Examination and train online. NITA offers a state examination preparation course that covers a comprehensive review of the PI Laws and Rules/Regulations in Kentucky to successfully apply as an Investigator and complete the licensure process.
The course curriculum starts by walking you through the application and testing processes so you’ll know what to expect. NITA will help your review all suggested resource materials including the Kentucky Private Investigators Act, KRS 329A, and Administrative Regulations 201 KRA 41 as well as the FOIA, FCRA, Kentucky Code of Ethics, and laws governing investigators. Additionally, we will feature review quizzes that offer three times as many questions as you’ll find on the exam, so you can be sure that you’re retaining the information as you go. Additionally, the course also includes links to a wide array of external resources that can help you prepare for the state exam.
Like all NITA courses, this training is available online, and on-demand so you can study and learn whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.