- NTIA Introduction and Course Expectation
- CCTV Systems and Equipment Utilized
- CCTV Systems - the Fours parts of a system and goals of a good CCTV system
- Intrusion Detection and Protecting Your Areas
- Access Control and Management of Entry Points
- Alarm Systems and Internal and External detection systems
- Zero in and Zero out and most commons operating systems
- Types of Lighting, Standards and Lighting Control
- Lighting Philosophies and Basic Concepts
Physical Security Operations: Physical Hardware for Security Professionals is a continuing education training course . This series of lessons will take you through what is necessary to infuse physical security into any business or operation and will discuss some of the basic ideas and philosophies involved in creating a secure environment for a facility, business, or any space. We will discuss the physical hardware needed concerning CCTV systems, intrusion detection, access control, and lighting.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete six (6) hours of dynamic continuing education training to further enhance their security career in North Carolina.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.