- Introduction of Class
- Interview Definition
- Types of Interviews
- Traits of a successful interviewer
- Factors that contribute to an ineffective interview
- Types of interviewees
- Factors that discourage and encourage talking
- Cognitive interviewing skills and nonverbal communication
- Conclusion and Comprehensive review
Successful Interviewing for the Investigator is a course designed for the professional development of Private Investigators. This course encompasses topics to include general rules of interviewing, types of interviews, traits of a successful interviewer, types of interviewees, and cognitive interviewing communication.
Investigators will have the ability to work at their own pace on line and complete four (4) hours of professional development to further enhance their investigative skills.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.