- Handwriting Analysis and Comparison Introduction
- Handwriting Comparison Tools and When to Use Them
- How Handwriting Comparison and Analysis Aids an Investigation
- Handwriting Comparison Characteristics
- Handwriting Signature Comparison
- Ink Databases
- Fraudulent Documents
Handwriting Analysis Introduction 101 is a professional development training course that discusses the importance of handwriting comparison and analysis and how this affects investigations. This course will review the basic components of handwriting analysis and comparison to include the tools used, handwriting characteristics, signatures, databases, and fraudulent documents.
Investigators will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete four (4) hours of dynamic professional development training to further enhance their investigative career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.