NITA Offers Effective Communication Training
Communications skills are mandatory for a Private Investigator to be successful. Private Investigators must learn how to get needed answers and information during their investigation to avoid possible setbacks. This makes it essential to learn the abilities of persuasion, convincing speech, and listening. Teaching Private Investigators about the importance of effective communication is a critical skill for their careers.
The National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. (NITA) now offers Effective Communication Training for Private Investigators continuing their education. This course is State-and Board-approved and discusses the foundation of effective professional communication. Participants learn important skills such as verbal and nonverbal communication, body language as communication, and utilization of equipment to communicate efficiently.
Effective Communication Course Outline
This four-hour program teaches vital points of effective communication such as:
- Significance of Awareness Training
- What is Effective Communication?
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- Misconceptions of Communication & Due Diligence
- The Four Channels of Communication
- Communication Elements and Audience Consideration
- Communication Tools
- Interdependency of Effective Communication
- Communication and Skills of an Assertive Leader
- Verbal Diffusion & Enforcing Security Rules
With flexible online training programs, Investigative professionals begin learning right away at their own pace. This allows students to finish this six (6)-hour course of dynamic continuing education training and take their investigative careers further. Students must pass an exam at the end of this course to receive credit for this training.
Effective Communication Training for Private Investigators was developed, modeled, and designed by the experienced faculty and staff of NITA. This course offers Private Investigators real-world investigative and business experience while using this program to further their education and careers.
The National Investigative Training Academy, Inc. is an online provider of State-and Board-approved Private Investigator training classes. Our comprehensive online training programs offer a convenient and flexible method to achieve investigative career goals. Our memberships with organizations like the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators and the Georgia Association of Professional Private Investigators, Inc. demonstrates our commitment to providing the best resources and techniques available for Private Investigators through our training programs.
If you have any questions about this course or would like to find out more about our State-and Board-approved, pre-licensing training or continuing education opportunities, contact us today at 1-800-730-NITA (6482) or email us here.
- Why Should You Consider a Career in Private Investigation?
- 5 Ways a Background in Military or Law Enforcement Can Prepare You For a Second Career as a Private Investigator
- 4 Ways NITA’s Online Courses Beat Traditional Investigative Training
- Investigation Techniques of the Best Private Investigators
- NITA Offers Field Notes Training