- NITA Introduction and Course Expectations
- CCTV Systems and Equipment Utilized
- CCTV Systems - the Fours parts of a system and goals of a good CCTV system
- Intrusion Detection and Protecting Your Areas
- Alarm Systems and Internal and External detection systems
- Access Control and Management of Entry Points
- Zero in and Zero out and most commons operating systems
- Lighting Philosophies and Basic Concepts
- Types of Lighting, Standards and Lighting Control
NITA is an approved training school by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). NITA's California school license number is ATG 2939 with Jeff Dingle as our approved instructor in California. We are approved to offer the required security guard training for licensure in California.
In California, Security Guards are required to complete 8 hours of CE Training, annually. California Security Guard Card Physical Hardware is a continuing education training course . This series of lessons will take you through what is necessary to infuse physical security into any business or operation and will discuss some of the basic ideas and philosophies involved in creating a secure environment for a facility, business, or any space. We will discuss the physical hardware needed concerning CCTV systems, intrusion detection, access control and lighting.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete eight (8) hours of dynamic continuing education training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.