- NITA Introduction and Course Expectations
- Introduction to Security and Why Security is Important
- Security Operational Goals
- The Crime Triangle and Displacement
- Perimeter Security- Policies and Equipment Needed
- Four methods of entry and the Six D's of Perimeter Security
- Types of Barriers, Fences and Perimeter Weaknesses
- Keys and Locks - Control Policies
- Combination Locks, Master Keys and High Security Keys
- Why Security Design is Important and the Goals and Fundamentals of Security Design
- Benches, ATM's and Crime Prevention
- Security Design Programming
NITA is an approved training school by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). NITA's California school license number is ATG 2939 with Jeff Dingle as our approved instructor in California. We are approved to offer the required security guard training for licensure in California.
In California, Security Guards are required to complete 8 hours of CE Training, annually. California Security Guard Card Policies and Procedures is a continuing education training course . This series will discuss the policies and procedures dealing with overall security, perimeter security, keys and locks, and security design.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete eight (8) hours of dynamic continuing education training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.
Need more training? Check out NITA's complete California Security Guard Card Training Options