- NITA Course Introduction
- Crowd Definitions
- Types of Crowds
- Crowd Behavior
- How to Handle Disruptions
- Planning and Assessment
- Crowd Control Measures and Formations
NITA is an approved training school by the California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS). NITA's California school license number is ATG 2939 with Jeff Dingle as our approved instructor in California. We are approved to offer the required security guard training for licensure in California.
- As a Security Guard Registrant in California, you are required to complete 32 hours of training within six (6) months.
- Part 1: Registrants need to complete 16 hours within 30 days. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
- Part 2: the remaining 16 hours within 6 months. (8 hours of BSIS mandatory course training and 8 hours of BSIS elective course training)
California Security Guard Card Crowd Control Training includes topics on crowd definitions, crowd behavior, how to handle disputes, and planning and assessment of crowd. This course is considered a BSIS elective training course.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam for each topic above to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.
Need more training? Check out NITA's complete California Security Guard Card Training Options