- NITA Course Introduction and Security Officer Job Outlook
- Role of Private Security: Crime and Accident Scene Protection
- Role of Private Security: Private Security and the Law
- Role of Private Security: Ethics and Professionalism
- Patrol and Observation: Patrol Techniques
- Patrol and Observation: Information Gathering and Interviewing Techniques
- Patrol and Observation: Fundamentals of Personal Security
- Patrol and Observation: Field Notes and Report Writing
- Incident Response and Emergency Procedures
- Incident Response and Crowd Control
- Incident Response and Fire Detection, Suppression and Life Safety
- Incident Response and Hazardous Materials
- Incident Response and Terrorism Awareness
- Security Resources and Crime Awareness
- Security Resources and Traffic Direction
- Security Resources and Public Relations
- Security Resources and Interpersonal Communication
- Basic Emergency First Aid
** NITA's Georgia Security Unarmed Pre-Licensing Course meets the Training Requirements in Rule 509-3-.02, Basic Training Requirements for Security Officers.
NITA is an approved training provider for the Georgia Security Unarmed Training Course and holds a CLTR license #001021 from the Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies.
Unarmed Security Professionals play a critical role in maintaining and restoring order in various situations. To become a licensed security guard in Georgia, you’ll need to complete a state-approved pre-licensing training course. NITA’s Security Unarmed Pre-Licensing course satisfies the requirements outlined in the Georgia Private Detective and Security Agencies Act, OCGA 43-37-7.1 and Chapter 509 from the Rules and Regulations of the state of Georgia.
Available in a 100% online format that lets you learn whenever and wherever you want, this course provides an in-depth review of the role unarmed security professionals play in situations that include accident scene protection, crime scene preservation, and evidence collection and presentation. After detailing the legal responsibilities associated with the position, the curriculum covers security fundamentals such as interviewing, information gathering, report writing, and emergency procedures.
When you’re ready to launch your security career, this course’s convenient online, on-demand format lets you set your own schedule and learn when it works best for you. Enroll today!
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.