- New York State Laws For Investigators
- New York Investigator Glossary of Terms
- Laws Governing Investigators: GBLA and FCRA
- New Investigator State Exam Information
- Multiple Quiz Questions and Review Materials
This program is a comprehensive review of the study materials and information needed in order to be successful when completing the New York State Exam for Private Investigators.
NITA's course offers a review of all of the laws and regulations covered on the New York Investigator State Examination. Upon review of all of the materials, you will have access to a final quiz with over 200 questions covering the topics on the exam - all online - at your own pace - and fits into your schedule !!