- Introduction of Class
- Definition of Surveillance
- Investigation Assignment Types
- Characteristics of a Successful Investigator
- Tools for the Private Investigator
- Preparation of the Case
- Surveillance and Today’s Technology
- Photography in the Field
- Working the Case in the Field
- Report Writing
- Conclusion and Comprehensive review
Surveillance Basics is a course designed for the continuing education of Private Investigators. This course teaches the basics elements of surveillance, the basics of assignment intake information, field surveillance, equipment needs, report writing, and the legal elements of an investigation.
Investigators will have the ability to work at their own pace on line and complete twelve (12) hours of continuing education to further enhance their investigative skills.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.