- Introduction of Class
- Definition of Fraud
- Cost of Fraud and Abuse
- Trends for the Future of Fraud
- How to Fight Back
- Danger Areas of Surveillance
- How to Build a Successfully Fraud Case
- Fraud Referral
- Effective Surveillance and Fraud Identification
- Conclusion and Comprehensive review
Surveillance and Fraud is a course designed for the professional development of Private Investigators. This course further instructs students regarding surveillance and the fraud aspect of investigations. Topics include what is good surveillance and what is fraud.
Investigators will have the ability to work at their own pace on line and complete six (6) hours of professional development to further enhance their investigative skills.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.