- Definition of Intrusion Detection
- Parts of an Intrusion Detection System
- Performance Terms of Intrusion Detection
- Exterior Intrusion Detection Options
- Interior Intrusion Detection Options
- Video Motion Detection
- Where does the Alarm Go?
Security Operations: Intrusion Detection is a professional development training course that will take you through what is necessary to infuse Intrusion Detection policies and equipment into any business or operation.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete two (2) hours of dynamic professional development training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.