- Photography -Class Introduction
- Photography Equipment Needed
- Location and how it Affects Photography
- Camera Settings and how to use them
- Video Cameras and Opportune Moments
- Vehicles and What to Capture
- Reviewing Photographs and How this Affects the Investigation
How to Use Photography as an Investigative Tool is a professional development training course that discusses the importance of photography and what is needed for a successful investigation. This course will review the basic camera equipment and settings, how location can affect photography, opportune moments for photography and how to review photographs during your investigation.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete four (4) hours of dynamic continuing education training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.