- NITA Course Introduction
- Use of Force Continuum
- How the laws differ for Law Enforcement
- Tools and Liability Associated with Use of Force
- Five levels of the Use of Force Continuum
- The Preferred Method for Use of Force
- Assessing the Situation
- Report Writing Guidelines
This professional development training course teaches the concepts of the use of force, including continuum levels, assessing a situation, the type of force to use, and how to use reasonable force. The course concludes with examples of report writing for use-of-force incidents.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete four (4) hours of dynamic training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end-of-course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.