- Introduction to Security and Why Security is Important
- Perimeter Security- Policies and Equipment Needed
- Keys and Locks - Control Policies
- Security Design Programming
- CCTV Systems and Equipment Utilized
- Intrusion Detection and Protecting Your Areas
- Access Control and Management of Entry Points
- Lighting Philosophies and Basic Concepts
Physical Security Operations: Universal Training for Security Professionals is a continuing education training course . This series of lessons will take you through what is necessary to infuse physical security into any business or operation and will discuss some of the basic ideas and philosophies involved in creating a secure environment for a facility, business, or any space.
Security Professionals will have the ability to learn at their own pace and complete sixteen (16) hours of dynamic continuing education training to further enhance their security career.
All courses include an end of course examination. Students must pass the exam to receive credit for the training. Certificates will be available online immediately for all students.